Richardson Dees Primary School is set in spacious grounds and provides a welcoming and stimulating environment for over 250 children aged 3-11 years.
All staff and governors at Richardson Dees are committed to providing the best possible education for our children.
The staff of Richardson Dees Primary School are excited about education and are constantly learning and growing. We believe in a positive and nurturing environment. We accept the responsibility to teach our students so that they may obtain their maximum educational potential. We encourage learning through independent thinking, personal expression and respect for each other. In order to carry out our educational mission, we need the commitment of our parents and community
Our aim is to maximise the potential of every child in school by striving to give them a broad, well balanced and creative, education. Most importantly we want our children to enjoy school and for all of them to reach their full potential, at home and at school, in partnership with parents.
- We believe all children should feel happy, included, secure and valued.
- We believe children learn most effectively when they are interested, excited and stimulated by engaging in a large variety of practical experiences.
- We believe that you, as parents and carers, are the most important people in your child’s life. We look forward to building long-lasting relationships with you and your child.
- We believe that children are entitled to a bright and colourful learning environment with high quality resources.
- We believe all children have many skills when they join us at Richardson Dees and it is our job to build upon these along with their talents and interests.
We welcome visitors to our school and appointments can be made to see round the school and meet staff by contacting the school office. I look forward to welcoming you to the school and hope that your children will be very happy here.